This is another quiz in the series, about the country quiz, in this quiz, you will be asked specifically about Australia, its constitution, geography, terrains, divisions, governments, people and other things. Play the quiz to test or further enhance your knowledge.
1. Which of the following is both a country and a continent?
2. How many states are there in Australia?
3. The official name of Australia, a country in Oceania is
A. Republic of Australia
B. Peoples Republic of Australia
C. The Australia
D. Commonwealth of Australia
4. The capital city of Australia is
5. Which of the following is the official currency of Australia?
C. Australian Dollar
D. Australian Yen
6. Which of the following is the largest city in Australia?
7. Australia Day, the official national day of Australia celebrated each year on
A. 01st December
B. 10th June
C. 26th January
D. 25th December
8. Which of the following is the largest river in Australia?
A. Darling River
B. Murray River
C. Yarra River
D. Barwon River
9. Which of the following is the official language of Australia?
10. Which of the following ocean borders the Australian continent?
A. Arabian Ocean
B. Pacific Ocean
C. Atlantic Ocean
D. Southern Ocean
11. Which of the following is the national animal of Australia?