50 Essential GK Questions and Answers For Kids
1. How many days are there in a week?
2. Which is the largest animal on earth?
C. Blue Whale
3. Which of the following is a Carnivorous animal?
4. What is our planet called?
5. Which is the Earth's only natural satellite?
6. Which is the largest planet in our solar system?
7. How many known planets are there in the solar system?
8. Which celestial object is the farthest from Earth?
9. Which animal lives in a den?
10. Which is the largest land animal?
B. African Elephant
11. Which animal lives in a kennel?
12. Which animal lives in a stable?
13. Which flying insect makes honey by extracting nectar from flowers?
D. Honey Bees
14. Where do we get silk from?
15. Where do we get wool from?
16. Which of the following animals can you ride upon?
17. Which organ in our body helps us to test foods?
18. Which organ in our body helps us hear sounds?
19. Which organ in our body pumps the blood?
20. Which animal is called the "ship of desert"?
21. Which of the following birds do not fly?
22. Which of the following animals runs the fastest?
23. Which animal jumps instead of moving with their legs?
24. A baby frog is called
A. Little Frog
B. A tadpole
C. A fish
D. An octopus
25. A baby sheep is called
A. A calf
B. A lamb
C. A Kitten
D. A puppy
26. A baby cat is called
A. A Kitten
B. A Calf
C. A Cub
D. A hatchling
27. A baby dog is called
28. A person who is qualified to treat people who are ill is called a
29. A person who flies an aeroplane is called
A. A Flyer
B. A Driver
C. A Pilot
D. A Controller
30. A person who makes things from wood including houses and furniture is known as
31. A person specializing in electrical wiring of buildings, transmission lines and related electric equipments is known as
32. A person who conducts scientific research to advance knowledge is called
A. A Scientist
B. An Engineer
C. A Teacher
D. A Businessman
33. A person who collects, writes, or distributes news or other information to the public is known as
A. A Postman
B. A Singer
C. A Journalist
34. Which of the following is not a fruit?
35. Which of the following is not a flower?
A. Sun Flower
36. Which flower grows in water bodies like lakes and ponds?
37. Which is an odd number
38. How many bones are there in an adult human body?
39. An organ that controls and coordinates all the important body functions is called
40. The outside layer of the human skin is called
C. Subcutaneous tissue
41. What are our hairs and nails made up of?
42. Our bones are mostly made up of
43. Which of the following is not an indoor game?
D. Snake & Ladders
44. How many players are there in each side of a football team?
45. Which of the following sports require a shuttle-cock?
46. Which fruit is rich source of Vitamin C
47. Which is the nearest star to the Earth?
48. How many sides does a pentagon have?
49. Which shape is the simplest polygon?
50. A place where a bird live is called a