50 Mixed General Knowledge Questions to Power-Up Your Brain
1. Which type of clothing is recommended to wear during welding operations?
A. 100% Polyster
B. 100% Nylon
C. 100% Cotton
D. 100% Acrylic
2. Which continent has the second largest population?
B. North America
3. Which is the third planet from the Sun?
4. The main or lead character in story is known as
5. An electronic amplifier alters or enhances which of the following properties of sound?
6. Which animal carries their babies in pouch?
7. Which of these drugs treats fever, decreases pain and inflammation?
8. Which animal feeds on plant lice and scale insects?
A. Honey Bee
9. A raw cabbage that has been fermented by various lactic acid bacteria it is known as?
10. The escape of blood from a ruptured blood vessel is known as
11. On which continent was the historical country named Rhodesia located?
B. North America
12. Which of the following countries have the lowest risks of natural disasters?
13. Which of the following is a good conductor of electricity?
14. The statue of liberty in United States was a gift from
15. Which of the following is the biggest desert in the world?
A. Thar Desert
B. Sahara Desert
C. Gobi Desert
D. Arabian Desert
16. Which of the following animals have the longest lifespan?
17. How many legs does a grasshopper have?
18. What is the pH of pure water?
19. Bali is an island of which of the following countries?
20. What does the letter S stands for in ASCII encoding scheme?
21. The word that best means excessive pride or self-confidence?
22. Which river flows through Angola?
23. Which of the following countries have 16 federal states?
A. United States
24. What is the outer layer of a tree trunk called?
D. Growth Ring
25. Which of the following is one of the most expensive spices?
26. What is the death of an entire species called?
27. The condition that indicates the decrease in hemoglobin or the number of red blood cells is called
28. Which of the following animals belong to the same family as leopards?
29. Which of the following is the lightest halogen?
30. Which is the most abundant element in the Sun?
31. Which of the following is the unit of force?
32. Which aldehyde has the simplest formula?
33. Which hindu deity has the head of an elephant?
34. Which of the following medals in not awarded at the Olympic games?
35. The layer to which the ink is injected during a tattoo with a tattoo machine is
D. Stratum Corneum
36. Which fish prefers to live near coral reefs?
A. Temperate Bass
B. Bluefin Tuna
C. Marine Hatchetfish
D. Masked Triggerfish
37. Which doctor is qualified to treat food disorders?
38. Which of following sports is played with the fewest players per team?
39. Which of the following fruits is the largest?
40. Which of the following instruments can be used to observe distant stars?
41. What was Gondwana?
B. Star Constellation
42. Which is the nearest star to the Earth after Sun?
D. Alpha Centauri
43. The ozone layer in the atmosphere is important because it absorbs
A. Infrared Rays
C. Ultraviolet Rays
D. Gamma Rays
44. One who finds exploits weaknesses or vulnerabilities in a Computer system is called
45. What is that Great red spot on Jupiter?
46. What is the study of heredity called?
47. In networking terms, what is a proxy server
A. Data throttler
B. Subnet Mask
C. Load Balancer
D. Intermediary Server
48. The Swahili language is mainly spoken in ?
49. What is the another name of the country Burma?
50. Which of the elements in the periodic table is denoted with the symbol "C"?